While these permits are issued by the regional environmental protection, nature conservation and water management (“green”) authority, in some cases assistance from the Bükk National Park Directorate is required. Currently we assist four such authorities. This process is largely aided if the petitioner provides the following:
- date and time of event;
- the area and/or route (delineated in a map) with detailed description;
- number of participants;
- description of the event;
- necessary equipment and its placement (if applicable);
- date of assigning the exact route and site visit;
- contact and personal or company details of the responsible entity;
- an environmental action plan of the event.
We do not support those events that would take place in strictly protected areas, or near the habitats of strictly protected species, particularly if the event means disturbance and/or damage to them. Permits are refused if the mass event heavily impacts the vegetation, geological formation or karst water.
Sport clubs, organizers regularly organizing contests and other events in protected areas are highly recommended to submit their schedule of events to the green authority for preliminary approval. This way they can be informed in time if any of the planned programmes is not permitted, consequently apprehension about last minute cancellation can be spared.
Do not forget! You should first contact the owner of the area, however the consent of the owner does not replace the permit of the authority.
Utolsó módosítás: 2014. február 18., 11:54